A-LINK is a manufacturing control system for larger businesses,
designed with complex industrial processes in mind.
Andertech provides highly skilled software solutions for the automation industry.We have developed our own software, with no high licens costs.That runs on an All-in-one touch screen. Our software can be custom build to our customers needs.
• Running under Android (All In One tablets)
• Touch screen.
• WiFi and RJ45 ethernet.
• RFID Reader support.
• A-Link APP
• Adobe Reader for manuals.
• TeamViewer Host for remote< control, updates, etc. (Ethernet needed)
• Easy setup. Server: USB disk.
• Client IP-address to Server. • 13”, 15”, 21”, Android TV (E.G. 42”,55”) support, Chrome App (Beta). • Full HD.
FACTORY OVERVIEW Overview of Silos and Day Tanks in one place • Customized to the user. Current conveying status • Vacuum and pump overview
PUMP CONTROL Conveyer settings • Central filter • Pump installations • Vacuum monitoring
MATERIALDATABASE Material editor • Sort by type • Create new materials Select the material at the container / silo
COUPLING MONITORING Electronically monitored coupling table
Visual overview of current couplings and any error connections
RAW MATERIAL HANDLING Silo monitoring • Material transport • Day tank monitoring Blending system • Automatic coupling table
ALARM AND EVENT LOG Event log shows events made by the user in A-Link
Alarm log shows all alarms registered in A-Link • Color indication of alarm levels
CONVEYER CONTROL • Conveyor status • Conveyer settings Priority management • Machine naming
AUTOMATIC COUPLING TABLE Automatic connectios between silos and day tanks • Status of current coupling
USER MANAGEMENT User management integration • Manage who is entitled to what! • See in the log, who and when changes have been made
• Graphical overview of all your machines, silos, dryers etc. • Information exchange with your BDE system, ex. which material shall be used on the machine. We can show machine status in our system and give you an overview of all machines.We can implement an A-LINK “link” in the BDE i.e. stop/start and choose between conveyers on machine. • A-LINK has a high grade of automation. • Material overview, which machines are running what material. Do you have the capacity in yourdryer if more machines are running the same material? We know the machine (BDE) and dryeroutput and capacity and will alarm and stop conveying when too low. Choose from a “drop down” material list. • Continuous alarm log, with search function. • Operator ID/password control by RFID. • Full integration (Protocol) with relevant process equipment i.e. Somos dryers, gravimetric blenders,temperature controllers etc. • Scalable, flexible, customizing. • Intuitive operator interface. • Language control, you can choose between languages by clicking a button.