STEN Weighing Intelligence 4.0 – is a completely new
design platform for industrial weighing systems.
Everything (hardware, software, electronics) is proprietary technology created in Humlebaek, Denmark.
The units can work autonomously but are easily integrable as well.
THINNEST SCALE ON THE MARKET
• Thinnest scale on the market - 38 mm low !
• Precise and easy to operate
• IoT included as standard, also works independently.
• Easy control and operation through a touch color display
IoT = in this case, means that we have integrated Bluetooth communication as well as WiFi connectivity already in the standard configuration.
We even offer intelligent Cloud services – if you want intelligent data recording and communitations.
Possibilities / options
• Smartphone/tablet app – for bluetooth settings
• Local Web Access
• A-Link connectivity for central overview – same platform that control your raw material handling system.
• Cloud SAAS solution with real-time web access
• Stainless steel version
• Special version for outoor use
• Dimensions U-Frame version:
800 mm x 1.200 mm x 40 mm
• Dimensions Plate-version: 900 mm x 1.300 mm x 38 mm
+ ramp 248 mm x 900 mm
• VoltageSupply 240 V AC 50 Hz operates internally at – 24 V DC .
• Capacity / range:1.600 kg • Accuracy:+/- 2 kg
• Other sizes and weighing ranges possible upon request.
• Special stainless steel version for outoor use
ANDERTECH A/S has developed a new type of
hopper loader that makes handling of plastics
The 3D printed CONRADT is smaller, lighter and cheaper – compared to other
loaders – and will save resources as well expenses.
Working on the venturi principle, is specifically
developed for the conveying of MasterBatches and other free
flowing plastic granules in smaller amounts.
As the loader does not create airpressure i the machine/dosing hopper, it is suitable for use on sensitive weighing/dosing
For specific critical and sensitive cases, CONRADT has (as standard
feature) input socket for an suction allowance signal given by
the gravimetric blender.
All the CONRADTS are produced on our own 3D printfarm in
Humlebaek, north of Copenhagen. We have
reach full capacity and supply Globally through autohorized
The electronic control, also developed in-house, is very logical,
easy to understand and easily operated.
Your can adjust conveying/suction time and the number of faulty loadings before
the alarm will be set.
CONRADT has a very bright LED indicator
ring signalling actual status and helping do the programming of
Power is connected by a CAT6 cable.
CONRADT is prepared for Industry 4.0 and can be
supplied in a special version ready to integrate into central
CONRADT has a weight
of only 1.200 grames
and is supplied ready to
operate including 3 meters of conveying hose,
stainless suction pipe, 2
hose clamps, mounting
flange with selflocking
power supply and
Conradt is supplied ready to operate including :
• 3 meters of conveying hose
• Stainless suction pipe
• 2 hose clamps
• Mounting flange with selflocking bajonet connection
• Power supply
The brand new innovative and flexible CONRADT TROLLEY TM allows fast and accurate color changes to be made in just 60 seconds...
... without wasting even a single granule !
1. Position the next production color
Trolley-Unit next to the present one
2. Close valve below CONRADT Loader in use
3. Unplug compressed air and 24V power
4. Moove the CONRADT unit including hopper and hose onto the
CONRADT TROLLEY TM
5. Take the dosing screw unit from the machine and empty it into the CONRADT TROLLEY TM
6. Position the next color CONRADT
onto the dosing unit and open valve
7. Plug in air and 24V and RUN…
We can provide you with any color
CONRADT you want.
From your file - to your product - in next to no time
Harvest the advantages of AM technology, giving you flexibility in your design process and minimizing turnaround time.
You will be able to, without consequences, change and optimize your product as it evolves through market feedback and
No longer will you be limited by tooling costs and manufacturing limitations such as shape and tool access
HIGH VOLUME 3D PRINT
We have 60 3D printers, and growing, ready to mass produce your items.
220mm x 220mm x 220mm
LARGE SIZE 3D PRINT
In a new department we 3D print up to
1.250mm x 600mm x 700mm
3D PRINT KNOW HOW
Our engineers are ready to help you with ADM product optimization and ensure that your 3D product requirements are met.
3D PRINT DESIGN
Don’t be limited by conventional manufacturing methods. Rethink your product to take advantage of ADM technology.
3D PRINT PRODUCTION
We can produce a wide range of products with extremely flexible 3D production sizes. No tooling and minimal setup costs.